Healthy skin glows with beauty and vitality and by taking care of your skin's health, you are preventing serious medical conditions, improving your appearance, and maintaining your youthful complexion. In addition to her full array of cosmetic services, Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Marguerite Germain provides the entire Lowcountry region with outstanding medical dermatologic care. Dr. Germain and her talented staff see patients from all over South Carolina, including Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, Kiawah and all the surround Lowcountry areas. To learn more about the services Germain Dermatology provides, request a consultation online or call our office at (843) 881-4440.
Procedures and Services
- Regular skin screening
- Skin cancer treatment (Mohs surgery). Dr. Germain is a Fellow of the American Society of Mohs Surgery. Mohs is a highly effective method of treatment for skin cancer that requires specialized training. When performed by a skilled, board-certified dermatologist like Dr. Germain, Mohs can ensure that all cancer cells have been removed.
- Rosacea. Treatment for rosacea, a chronic inflammation of facial skin, has advanced in recent years. You can be assured that you have better treatment options now than patients in the past.
- Rashes and skin allergies. With many years of experience diagnosing and treating a wide range of skin rashes and allergies, Dr. Germain can help you achieve fast relief from uncomfortable and unsightly rashes.
- Acne. It's one of the most common diseases in the US and of the 85%of teens that have it, 25% of them will have permanent scars from it. Currently 20% of all adults have active acne.
- Other skin conditions we see regularly include: Warts, skin tags, actinic keratoses, eczema, scars, psoriasis and many more. Don't hestitate to call our office today if you are in need of help with any skin conditions at (843)881-4440